Friday 16 October 2020

Newly produced Poomsae tutorials by Kukkiwon

 I found this such great news I had to share it here :-) Very recently the Kukkiwon made a playlist on YouTube public with very well made Poomsae tutorials. I have only watched through Taegeuk il jang but it was so well made that I want to share the whole playlist here :-) 


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSFr5pEwo7gSwvfg4bjxoF3liyfJkCLAj


The link above will hopefully take you directly to the playlist :-) Let me know if it doesn’t work. It focuses strictly on solo performance :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! The original series helped me a lot. This new series is very polished and well edited. I kind of miss the "Rawness" of the original series :) Have they done an applications series as well?

    ReplyDelete