Saturday 13 February 2021

[Norwegian language] Live Stream Taekwondo history part 1

 


https://youtu.be/dEbFm-tVCpU



I just got ordered to stay relaxed and not train for one week. I already has planned the regular training session I run every Friday so I simply changed it to a theory lesson on Taekwondo history. It’s all in Norwegian so if you know Norwegian Swedish or danish you’ll be OK :-) If not let me know if you want me to do it in English in the future. 


This talk covers military and civilian classical martial arts, the development and rise of modern Mudo/Budo, the formation of karate styles and their founders as relevant for Taekwondo history, Koreans in Japan, Koreans in China, development and founding of the Kwan (plural). I have A LOT more material so I’ll have to do a follow up with the rest (1950s to present day). 

2 comments:

  1. English version also, please ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m holding part two in Norwegian tonight. I I get finished I’ll be free to do an English version in the relatively near future 👍🏻 Especially when I now know that there’s interest for it :-)

      Delete