Sunday 16 June 2024

Join my first very own Dojang (kinda)

 https://www.patreon.com/posts/106252502?utm_campaign=postshare_creator


I recently started a Patreon site dipping my toes into that pool. I’m planning on doing a little more in depth content there where I can justify the time spent on the work done😇 Right now I have shared a few videos that I’ve already made so people can see where I’m going with this, and over time I’m planning on having follow along solo training sessions, tutorial training sessions with different Poomsae and Hyung, tutorials on basic techniques, discussions on history philosophy and background on taekwondo etc. 


I’m thinking it could be a dojang away from the dojang for people 🙂 I have many ideas, but I’m wondering where to start, so I posted a poll to see what people want (if anything). So if you want to check it out and vote I’d very much appreciate it (no matter if you become one of my patrons or not, I’ll appreciate all votes and comments over there 🙏🙇‍♂️🫡 ) 


It’s kinda like my first very own dojang 🥳😂

No comments:

Post a Comment