Thursday 18 October 2018

Index of Poomsae Applications 2011-2018

I'm looking through my old posts on Poomsae Applications, and since I am already doing that I thought it might be convenient for readers to get a post that could function as an index where you could easily navigate from one form to the next, or look into all posts that centers on one form. There's a lot of posts not included here that falls within practical poomsae applications category (posts explaining the meaning of "Makki", "stances", how to find them etc), here I have only gathered posts that show one or more specific examples to Poomsae applications. I hope you guys enjoy, I know I did :-D Unfortunatly some video-links and pictures to the older posts have dissapeared, but I think everything is still understandable, and if not do not hessitate to send me a question, either comment, or PM me through facebook :-) (Apparently you can find me on something called google+ as well but I have no idea how to use it).




Taegeuk Il (1) Jang

Taegeuk I (2) Jang

Taegeuk Sam (3) Jang

Taegeuk Sa (4) Jang

Taegeuk Oh (5) Jang

Taegeuk Yuk (6) Jang

Taegeuk Chil (7) Jang

Taegeuk Pal (8) Jang
Keumgang Poomsae

Taebaek Poomsae

Pyungwon Poomsae

No comments:

Post a Comment