- Historical articles/posts
- Practical Application of Poomsae
- Basic Techniques/Poomsae (Performance)
- Philosophy (only 1 vote!)
So what posts were the most read posts in 2013?
- Kihap, Taekwondos spirited shout
- Traditional Taekwondo Training eqipment
- Who am I? Taekwondos Identity crisis part one
- Makki Does it really mean "Block"
The most commented posts in 2013 was:
- Makki does it really mean Block
- "Basic" Applications to Taekwondo forms
- Who Am I Taekwondos Identity crisis part one
- Opening of Taebaek Poomsae
But what were my favorite posts of 2013?If I only get to pick Three posts from 2013 that I want People to read it would have to be (in no particular order):
New record of visitors in one month set in 2013The old record was set November 2012 with 3 742 hits, while the New Record is 4 365 hits also set in November. I do not know why but it seems like November is the best month of the year for this blog:-)
The year that has passed and what now?
The year has been a busy one for me, With a lot of work, I have moved to a new flat, training etc. This year I want to focus on my own training more so than studdies. Get back in shape, focus on the more "unpractical" aspects of Taekwondo (high kicking) and meditation. Meditation is something I have barely touched upon in the past so it is about time I Write a post (or Three) on it as it is an important part of Traditional Taekwondo (in my own opinion).
Lastly allthough I allready have had a survey on what topics the Readers wants to read I wish you to leave a comment below if there is anything you want to see more of, or less of for that matter:-) I started With "Micro posts" this year after seeing it on another blog. I think it is a great way to share small snippets of information, like a video Clip or an interesting quote. What do you think about it? Do you like it or hate it?
What do you think about the practical Applications being shared through the blog? Are they rubbish, Ok or great?