Wednesday 4 January 2017

Application GIF's from earlier articles

My phone apparently made a lot of gif like files from related photographs I've taken to illustrate earlier articles. Some feedback implies that people prefer video to photographs, but the reason I like to take photos instead of video is that I can use the pictures over and over again with little work to cover many different points and issues. It also makes it a whole lot easier to publish rewritten posts as articles for totally tkd magazine :-) these GIF's are by no means as good or clear as a video, but they might be easier for some to catch the main points of what I'm saying by watching instead of reading. 











I hope to provide much more video content to this blog in the future. I have therefore set up a GoFundMe page on www.gofundme.com/traditionaltaekwondoramblings which I hope I can crowdfund a video editing software so I can make good quality videos for the blogs readers. If you want to contribute please visit the link to my GoFundMe page. Every donation helps :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great set of gifs! Which poomsae are these sets from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All but the last one are Taegeuk 1 Jang. The last one is Taegeuk 5 jang:-)

      Delete