Sunday 29 November 2020

My first ever Live training session


This is my first ever live practise session. As of November2020 there is no regular Dojang practise allowed in my town because of COVID-19. So to motivate myself, and to perhaps give some motivation and structure to others training I went on my Dojang’s Facebook group and did a live training session. 


Its all in Norwegian language but it should be very easy to follow along the session if you know the Taekwondo terms.




In this training session you’ll get:


- Meditation

- General Warm up/Gentle stretching

- Basic hand techniques training (in horse stance)

- Taekwondo Olympic Sparring footwork

- Kicking specific warm up

- Kicking techniques 

- Two Step Sparring 1-5 (TTU syllabus)

- Taegeuk 1 - 5

- Gentle stretching to end the session. 


As I said the language spoken is Norwegian but it will be easy for people to follow along :-) Sorry in advanced for my poor kicking skills. I haven’t been motivated for high kicks for quite some time and it shows 🙈




Happy training 🤗🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment