Monday 16 November 2020

“Train along video” Home training helper

Recently our Dojang made a bunch of reference videos to help home practise. I was in charge of editing the videos, so after making those I repurposed footage of me into a “train along” video :-) My teacher does all the traditional commands, he counts and I do the techniques. So if you do a quick 10-15 minute warm up, press play and follow me, then do some stretching and or strength after the video and you’ve done a great traditional Taekwondo training :-) 

I do hand techniques, foot techniques and forms in this clip. If the video is well received I’ll try to get going on some dedicated home training videos👍🏻 


On another note, I’m nearly finished with the first post on “original koryo” performance, the Kim Daeshik version so stay tuned for that in the near future :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment